Davao Food Trip #12: Pizzeria del Trio

My friends and I met on Sunday afternoon and caught up with each other's whatabouts. The original plan was for us to check this new Hel...

My friends and I met on Sunday afternoon and caught up with each other's whatabouts. The original plan was for us to check this new Hello Kitty themed cafe called Kawaii Cafe. They offered Freak Shakes and they were currently having a promo for the whole month of September.

However, my friends weren't aware that I planned on treating them for a pizza at this new pizza place in the city. So I brought them to Pizzeria del Trio at Madrazo Compound. This pizza place owned by ACD alumni who were 2 years our junior. It was my sister who introduced me to this pizza place. So we checked out what they had to offer.

Our All Time Default Pizza flavor - Hawaiian Pizza
P180.00

I'm a sucker for anything pizza and this one passed my taste. I loved that they didn't go "tipid" on the toppings and the sweet and sour fusion of the tomato sauce and pineapples are perfect for my palate.


Pepperoni Pizza
P180.00


This classic pizza flavor was also delicious. It's cheesy with just the right salty taste that wasn't overpowering.


The gang while waiting for our order.


Getting ready to dig in!



Pizzeria del Trio is located at Door 81, Madrazo Compound, 8000, C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow