Vlogging at El Paril Caliclic Beach Resort

I am so happy to announce that I have finally created a Youtube Channel (Salag sa Tocmo) and I have already posted 5 videos as of date. T...


I am so happy to announce that I have finally created a Youtube Channel (Salag sa Tocmo) and I have already posted 5 videos as of date. The husband has always been urging me to vlog because he thinks I'll be good at it but I never really put so much thought about it ever. I am not very confident taking videos of myself in public places because I am very much self conscious and socially awkward. However, during our latest trip at Pearly Mac Cabana in Balet, I make a trial video/vlog just for fun which eventually my husband posted in Facebook. Some of his friends ask what is my channel in Youtube and it make me realize there is nothing wrong if I try vlogging. So, I finally make my first vlog at El Paril Caliclic Beach Resort.


It isn't really in our schedule to hit the beach because we just recently went to Samal first weekend of May but the bebe wants to go to the beach because she wants to make sand castles with her new beach toys that she got as a giveaway from my god-daughter's birthday. So I have no choice but to oblige since I also want her to enjoy her summer.



We have chosen El Paril Caliclic because basing from experience, I am certain that the beach is pretty decent and rates are very affordable. Also I have noted from the time we are there during the husband's birthday that the resort is not over crowded despite being a few minutes away from the wharf. And indeed it is not crowded. When we arrived there the place looks serene because there are only few guests inside the resort. We are able to get a small cottage and immediately we are on the beach swimming.


The tide is still high when we arrived and the morning weather is perfect for swimming without fear of getting too tanned (but always put sunblock when you are outdoors even if it's not too sunny yet). The color of the water is green and it just looks so inviting. The beach is wide and there is just so much room to move around both in the water and on the grounds.


Since there is not so much people in the resort yet, the bathrooms are still clean. Don't get me wrong, though, because even when the resort is packed there are still staff that constantly checks the bathrooms and cleans them from time to time. But of course, you wouldn't expect the bathroom to be squeaky clean when the resort becomes full with guests because people would be hitting the bathroom from time to time. So, I still commend the staff for making sure that the guests overall experience in this resort is still great.

However, don't expect high-end amenities in this resort because this is a basic resort with basic amenities. The bathrooms are decent and clean and the cottages look aged but are not in a very bad shape. This is a laid-back resort perfect for people who just wants to enjoy the beach at an affordable price.

I have been to this resort multiple times and every time I'm here I am not disappointed. I do not have very high expectations of this resort because of it's affordability but still it doesn't disappoint. You really get what you paid for.

Here's my vlog for Caliclic Beach Resort.


El Paril Caliclic Beach Resort Rates and Fees:
Entrance: P20/Adult day tour ; P15/child day tour
                P30/Adult overnight ; P20/child overnight


P.S. Do check my Youtube channel here or click on that Youtube icon on the upper right hand corner. Thanks for dropping by and hope you enjoyed my blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow