My Skin Complexion Saver

****UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 2017**** I have uploaded my most recent picture at the bottom of the post, showing how my complexion has improve...

****UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 2017****
I have uploaded my most recent picture at the bottom of the post, showing how my complexion has improved within 3 months of religiously using the rejuv set
****************

Before the wedding I was already having problematic skin: pimple breakouts plus dark spots all thanks to pre-wedding stress. Then, after the wedding we went on an island hopping spree. So when I got back home a week after the wedding, I was super duper tanned in the face because I wore rashguard. So my face took all the damage.

Immediately I asked my sister-in-law what products she used to maintain her fair skin (trust me it does work because back in high school she had morena skin and now she was very fair). She sold me a whitening starter pack. I really don't know what the name of the product because it didn't have a brand.

Kojic Soap

Kojic Soap (sorry forgot to take a pic before I sliced a portion of it)

Toner

Day Cream (starter pack size. Already emptied this one)
The starter pack (small toner, small day and night cream and small soap) retails for P500. While the regular size kojic soap costs P100 and the medium size toner and creams costs P450 each. It was pretty pricey but it was worth it (in my opinion) because it worked for me.

The instruction that came with the starter pack stated to cleanse using the kojic soap, then use the toner, and lastly the cream.

My sister-in-law said that the day cream was the one that was whitening and the night cream was for pimple prevention.



Super tanned (as in sunog) skin after our Iloilo trip

Just look how dark I was after our vacation in Iloilo. I was so desperate to get a little lighter because why not?


I applied the day cream at night since I work night shift and I applied the night cream during day time before I sleep. At the first few days of using the set, I felt sever stinging and it was pretty much unbearable (like my face was burning). I think it was due to my sunburns because after 2 days I instantly noticed severe peeling--the kind wherein your sunburned skin peels off. So I skipped the toner then because the sting was intense and unbearable.

I used the toner again after a week when the sunburned skin had totally peeled off and I did not feel any more stinging.


1 Month of using the rejuvenating set

So after a month of using the rejuvenating set, I have seen super great results and that wass even if I wasn't religiously applying the cream (because we just moved out and I don't have much time to prep for work). I will definitely repurchase and continue to use these products. It's super effective for me.


!!!!UPDATE!!!!

After 3 months of religiously using the rejuvenating set here is how my skin looks like. My skin is so much lighter now compared to my previous skin tone. See pics below...

(I had pimples two weeks ago because I just had my period)..

3 Months of religiously using the set and my skin had completely improved!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow