Haul, Unboxing and Review of my Lazada Experience

If you are not new on my blog, you already know that I have been quite a fan of online shopping, whether it be clothes, bags, shoes, or eve...

If you are not new on my blog, you already know that I have been quite a fan of online shopping, whether it be clothes, bags, shoes, or even skincare and makeup. I have been on different online shops from Instagram, Althea, Shopee, and even Lazada. As of late, I have been constantly on my phone checking out items sold in Lazada, mainly because I am completing my travel essentials for my trip to Cebu. Most of my purchases are actually stuff we'll be using in the beach because our itinerary is 90% in the beaches of Cebu.

Here are the items I have been purchasing from Lazada this year. I have left comprehensive reviews of all these items online.











My thoughts on Lazada...
- TRANSACTION IS HASSLE-FREE. All I need is a strong internet connection and the lazada app on my phone and I'm good to go. The app is okay to use, it doesn't lag and there are plenty of items and stores to choose from. Once you've made your decision, you just add the item of your choice into your cart and pay for it.

- THEY HAVE CASH ON DELIVERY PAYMENT OPTION. This is by far the best reason I like shopping in Lazada. In my experience, all my purchases are bought using the COD payment option. I don't stress out so much on items not being delivered because it isn't prepaid. However, I have never experienced an undelivered item so far, so kudos to Lazada.

- FAST DELIVERY. Almost all my purchases arrive 3-4 days earlier than the expected delivery date.

- ACCURATE ITEMS DELIVERED. So far in all of my transactions with Lazada, I have never encountered a problem with the item delivered. All the items I ordered are in good condition and the same as what is advertised. Thank God I have never been scammed.

- PRODUCT RETURN PROCEDURE IS EASY. My sister encountered a wrong item delivery when she ordered a portable sewing machine but was sent a portable clothes steamer. She contacted Lazada and the seller and was immediately given instructions for returning product. A few days later, the correct item was delivered.

- LACK OF RELIABLE REVIEWS. One thing I don't like about Lazada is the lack of accurate, comprehensive and reliable reviews on most products especially the expensive ones. When I'm on the lookout for an automatic tent, there are some items there that have ratings but do not have actual reviews. This makes shopping a little difficult especially because a customer cannot verify if the item is actually what is advertised in the store. It won't matter too much if the item only costs less than a hundred but reviews are very important and helpful if items costs more than 500. No one would like to pay for an expensive item and be scammed. So I urge Lazada customers to please make it a habit to write accurate and comprehensive reviews on your purchases because those reviews are really helpful to every other customers purchasing in Lazada.

- EXPENSIVE AND/OR INCONSISTENT SHIPPING FEES. This is another reason I don't like about Lazada. In the past, Lazada has a fixed shipping fee of P119.00 which is great because no matter how many items you purchase and no matter how many stores you purchase from, SF is still 119. However, they changed the SF and now they allow sellers to charge their preferred SF. SF starts at P97.00 and goes up to P250.00. There are even some instances where SF is more expensive than the item itself, which is ridiculous.

My tips on purchasing in Lazada - make it a habit to read reviews because those are very helpful in managing your expectations about the product and the seller.

Overall, my Lazada experience have been great so far and I am satisfied with all my purchases.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow