My Newest Skin Care Addiction

I've recently been so addicted with this organic brand that's proudly Pinoy made - Eden's Paradise. They have quite a wide arr...

I've recently been so addicted with this organic brand that's proudly Pinoy made - Eden's Paradise.

They have quite a wide array of skin care products ranging from soaps, toners, facial washes, bb creams, serums, oils, salves, lotions, scrubs, muds, clays, and many more.

I was searching for chemical free products to try just because I got tired of the commercialized chemical base products in the market which doesn't work. So when I stumbled upon this online shop on instagram, I jumped into the bandwagon and spent my hard earned cash to see if what they claim proves to be true.

It's been two months now and I am so happy to say that my decision to go organic was not a waste. Eden's Paradise' products did work for me. I have not tried all of their products but most if the ones I tried are really effective.

Back row L - R: Tomato Serum, Papaya Bearberry Toner, Herbal White Peel
Front row: Luminance White soap (freebie from seller)




Here's the list of what worked and did not wrok for me



Blue Salve
Aim: to whiten underamrs, knees, elbows, and other dark areas of the body/face.
Verdict: so-so

I was halfway convinced of this product. It git rid of my chicken skin (due to hair plucking) but I did not see a great improvement on the color of my underarms after almost a month of using. My armpits looked the same. It does have very sweet smell that could pass as a deodorant. However, I noticed that after using it for almost a month, I developed excessive sweating which eventually gave me a slight armpit odor.

I haven't religiuosly applied this on my knees because I got lazy.

My sister on the other hand seemed to enjoy this because her UA got super smooth. So she'll probably repurchase but I won't.


Herbal White Peel
Aim: get fairer skin
Veedict: so-so

I can't really tell this one worked because it's super hot in Davao and I don't put sunscreen. Everyday I need to walk a few meters to the jeepney stop in broad daylight (around 7:30 am). And 7:30 am from where I live is like the equivalent of 10:00 am sun!!! Yes, it's terrible!!! Blame climate change.

Anyhow, I love this soap because I do get a good peel everytime I wash. By peel, I mean I always scrub off tons of dead skin.. NO KIDDING. And when I see lots of dead skin off my body, I feel very very clean.

Repurchase? Of course!!!



Moor Soap
Aim: Get rid of pimples and even out skin.
Verdict: EFFECTIVE!!

No need for words. Just look at my before and after pic below.





Papaya Bearberry Toner
Aim: even out skin and prevent pimples
Verdict: Effective

This products is a good follow up to the moor soap. It removes excess dirt that was not completely removed by the soap. And what I do to completely heal the pimple is I put toner on cotton and leave it on the affected area. It has a sting but it's tolerable.


Tomato Serum
Aim: moisturize and minimize pores
Verdict: Effective

I love this product because i every after use I feel my skin is so soft. I also kinda feel like like my skin is stretched out and not sagging. It's not sticky because it's water base unlike other moisturizers that are like lotion. It also smells sweet.


BB Cream
Aim: cover uneven skintone
Verdict: Okay

I like this one because unlike other drugstore liquid powder and facial sunblocks that I tried, this one has a matte finish. It's a little sticky at first but it dries easily and it doesn't feel heavy on the face. Another plus is that a little product goes a long way so it's really "tipid". It's just a little difficult to spread but it will just need a little getting used to.

Definitely repurchase!


Lip Scrub and Lip Tint
Aim: to revive natural redness of lips and prevent chapped lips
Verdict: Effective

The lip scrup is so yummy smelling I wanna eat it. I like it because it softens my lips and prevents it from getting chapped. Since using lipstick daily for the past 7 months, my lips had some dark spots here and there. After religiously using this scrub, i see my lip color is improving.

The tomato lip tint is amazing. It doesn't fade easily. However, like any other lipsticks or tints, it will fade after eating.

So there you go. That's my skin care regimen and cosmetic haul. Search for Eden's Paradise (pinkee and stripee) on instagram and you might find treasures there like I did.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow