Ooohh Lala Ala Isla Reta

It's time once again for a visit to the beach.


It's time once again for a visit to the beach.

Good thing is I still have vacation leave to use. So the beach bum in me organized another beach outing with my dearest beach buddies John, Doris, and my luvy dovey.

We set our Isla Reta trip on December 4 and it's an overnight stay. The funny thing is, on the week of our trip there was a storm coming to the Philippines. It worried me so much that we might have to cancel our trip and waste the two days vacation leave I had applied for. However, my friend Doris has this amazing power to know if the storm will affect Davao or not. She said it won't affect our city in any way so we decided to proceed with our plan.

On the day of our scheduled trip, it was so sunny you'd never thought there was a storm coming that day. So enough talking, here are the photos of our relaxing time at the beach.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow