Davao Food Trip #01: Munchtown Diner


I am a foodie by heart but I just don't have the guts to spend that much money to go resto hopping. That's why when I feel like going on a spending spree, I spend my money wisely - on food (what else)!

Here's one restaurant that I really like. I ate here twice already. The first time I ate here is during my friend's first salary blowout. The food is good that's why I made a comeback.

The good part is on my second time there, it is during a payday and my sister and I saw they offer a payday buy one take one pizza. Aaaaahhhhmaaaaziiiing!

So what is this restaurant I am raving about? It's the Munchtown Diner at SM Lanang Premier.




My sister --> while waiting for our pizzas :D


I have not tried everything on their menu but the ones I did try are worth every buck. (I am not a certified food critic so this is solely based on my personal opinion.)



Peperoni


Chicken BBQ


The Chicken BBQ is really good




Another thing I love about this place aside from the good food is the serving. The serving of their fries and pizza is good for a group of three to four depending on how big your appetite is.

Go ahead and try this place. I'm pretty sure you'll love it too.

Hilda xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow