Creating Keepsakes Cafe - Third Time Around

Came from almost 10 hours fasting for our Annual Physical Exam, the mother, sister, and myself were starving after all the necessary medical...

Came from almost 10 hours fasting for our Annual Physical Exam, the mother, sister, and myself were starving after all the necessary medical examinations were done. Since Keepsakes was just across the clinic where we had our APE, it was the best choice for breakfast.


It was my mother and sister's first time at Keepsakes Cafe but it was my third time there. As usual the experience was still great and food was affordable and tasted good.

Mom ordered Garlic Tuna Belly

The sister and myself ordered Fried Chicken. I didn't take a pic of it coz it looked pretty plain and ordinary but it tasted good.

I ordered Mango Float for dessert

Mom and sister ordered Cheese Bar and Rebel Bar for takeout

Here are more dessert choices

Menu

Menu

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow