Davao Food Trip #06: Tatang's Halo Halo Pampanga Original

I went to Abreeza Mall to buy a lip scrub from this local online store which fortunately had a branch here in Davao. That was actually the o...

I went to Abreeza Mall to buy a lip scrub from this local online store which fortunately had a branch here in Davao. That was actually the only thing that I came to Abreeza for. However, to my utter shock and great dismay, their store was nowhere in sight. They had probably moved somewhere else or they had completely closed their Davao branch. SUPER SAD. So I was pretty "badtrip" because I wasted my time going the the said mall to find nothing there.

So the mother and I was already on our way out of the mall when I got a glimpse of this new dessert joint near the escalator.

So, what better way to get me back in the good mood? None other than a sweet treat -- Halo-halo! A failsafe comfort food that takes away the bad vibes.

Tatang's Halo-halo offers four different flavors of halo-halo.

Four halo-halo flavors to chooe from:
Pampanga Original, Duterte Halo Halo, Durian Halo Halo, Special Halo Halo






What I love about their halo-halo is that their crushed ice is fine and the variety of ingredients. Another thing I like is that there is no more need to add more milk or sugar or anytjing because it's already flavorful as it is (in other words "sakto sa timpla").

The special halo-halo has these ingredients: mais, saba, langka, and mini sago. I also tasted something like melted pastillas instead of leche flan.

Overall, the taste is really good and the serving is generous. However, if you have low tolerance on sweets, you might be overwhelmed with the sweetness of this halo-halo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Whoo! Pampanga Halo-halo is still the best halo-halo you can try. Here's the perfect combination of Pampanga Halo-halo, check Pampanga food trip :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow