Davao Food Trip #09: Cafetiere

I read about Cafetiere in a blog and I so wanted to eat here since then. I wanted to try the food in their menu as I found the prices ...



I read about Cafetiere in a blog and I so wanted to eat here since then. I wanted to try the food in their menu as I found the prices of their food very budget friendly.

Finally came Kadayawan Festival, I finally had the opportunity to eat there. I ordered Cheesy Beef Bowl for myself and Cheesy Beef Fries for the bebe.


Cheesy Beef Bowl - PhP 85

Cheesy Beef Fries - PhP 90

The food was delicious and the serving was good for sharing (of course depending on your appetite). Sadly, I hadn't tried their shakes because they didn't have ice during my visit (tsk tsk).

Anyway, more pics of the cafe below.

Reception/Cashier

Cafe's Interior




Dark Chocolate Cake

Caramel Cheesecake

Red Velvet

Overall, the place was pretty small but it was definitely cozy, comfy and clean. The food was delicious and budget friendly. Serving was good for sharing. Food was really worth every buck I paid. What made my visit at Cafetiere more memorable was having a date with my daughter.

I'd be back here to try other food in their menu. That's a promise!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow