Davao Food Trip #07: Spirale Ristorante

This post is long overdue. It was way back 2014 when I ate here with friends. We had this preggy friend who was craving for pizza. O...

This post is long overdue. It was way back 2014 when I ate here with friends. We had this preggy friend who was craving for pizza. Our plan was actually to eat at Yellow Cab but she changed her mind. Then after about an hour of resto hunting, we still ended up with pizza but Yellow Cab was already closing and no longer accepted customers. So we toured the grounds of Abreeza mall for a quick pizza fix.

We found Spirale Ristorante still open so we grabbed our chance.


If my memory served me well, I think this was Seafood Pizza


The other one on the left was I think Tomato and Cheese (but I'm not sure)

From what I could still remember, their pizza is flavorful and tastes good. I just love anything about pizza, so this one is thumbs up.


P.S. Spirale Ristorante in Abreeza already closed but I'm pretty sure I still saw Spirale in Damosa IT compound.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow