My Lipstick Craze

In 2014, I got in touch with whatever vanity I had in my body. I just couldn't go out of the house without putting on lip color, be it l...

In 2014, I got in touch with whatever vanity I had in my body. I just couldn't go out of the house without putting on lip color, be it lipstick or lip tint. It was probably due to my lips getting darker because of my constant use of lipstick for about 6 months.

When I found out about this online shop which sold organic skin care, I immediately tried their lip scrub and also bought an organic lip tint.

I was happy that I did try their products because it worked for me. My upper lips still had these dark outer lines but it looked healthier now compared to before.

Anyway, since I could not give up lip color anymore than I wanted, I figured I could stock up with organic lipstick, lip stains, and lip tints as much as possible. However, I could still add some non-organic brands on my stash every once in a while.

So far these were the products I'm using.

Lip and Cheek Rolly
from Sooper Beaute

Lip and Cheek Rolly in three shades:
Blushing - Just Bitten - Bloody Red

Lip and Cheek Rolly - liquid lip tint with a roller instead of doe foot wand brush

My Experience: Gives a nice natural lip color payoff. Lightweight and transfer proof. I just didn't love the roller because sometimes no product is coming out so I need to shake the bottle to get the products out on the roller.



Sugar Tint in Coral
from Pink Sugar
(Not organic lipstick)
My Experience: I love the color payoff because it's very pigmented. Little goes a long way. I just struggle spreading it because the consistency is thick and product seems to dry fast. So to remedy that problem, I use lip balm prior to applying this lip tint.



So Matte Lip & Cheek Therapy in Polaris
from  Sooper Beaute
Lip Tint with Matte finish.

My Experience: I love the nude color with a hint of pink. Very pigmented and so easy to spread. Consistency is creamy but not very thick. I have to let it sit for a few minutes so that it won't transfer or smudge. I just find this not so cost effective because this small tint is a little expensive at PhP380. So I only use this when going to church.



Lip+Cheek Colour Creme
from Green Options
Lip Cream in a pump bottle.

My Experience: my very least favorite in my stash. Poor color payoff. Feels like it's a balm with very little tint. I use my pinky finger in spreading the product and most of the color is on my finger and not on my lips.




Lip & Cheek Tint
from The Happy Organics
Balm like lip tint

My Experience: Neither hating it nor liking it. Since this one is like a balm with a hint of color, I use it prior to applying my sugar tint.




100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Flame Tree
from Human Heart Nature
My Experience: When I'm being lazy or in such a hurry, I use this. It doesn't color much but I like it because it has a hint of mint when applied. Plus it's organic.




Tomato Lip Tint
from Eden's Paradise
This is my very first organic lip tint.

My Experience: Color payoff is ok. Need to apply more to get redder lips. Lightweight and transferproof. Fades off after eating and leaves outlines on the outer lip line.


I look forward for more tints in the next few days. Borrowing Becoming Filipino's famous tag line...

One lip tint at a time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow