Davao Food Trip #11: Kairos Kitchen

I learned about this restaurant from Instagram and immediately had an interest in trying their food. Especially since I found their menu rea...

I learned about this restaurant from Instagram and immediately had an interest in trying their food. Especially since I found their menu reasonably priced.

Initially, I planned to eat breakfast here with friends since I found in their FB page that they opened as early as 7 AM. However, those plans didn't push through.

Recently though, after my bebe completed her APE (Annual Physical Exam), we headed at Kairos for our Brunch since it was already past 10:00 AM.









We ordered Shrimp Gambas and Chicken Teriyaki. We also ordered mango shake foor our drinks.


The Shrimp Gambas was very delicious. I loved the garlic flavor with a hint of spice. It was also a winner for hubby's taste buds.









The Chicken Teriyaki also tasted good. The sauce was a bit sweet yet very flavorful.



I'm not such a fan of the mango shake. It had this weird taste -- I tasted a little bit of saltiness there so it felt really weird.

Mango Shake


Overall, the food was very good and serving was good for sharing. Plus price was reasonable. One small thing I disliked was the rice cost PhP30 but the serving was not enough for PhP30. Well, I think what was good about the rice having a small serving was that you'd be able to go less rice (lol).






Here's their menu (prices subject to change without prior notice).






Kairos Kitchen is located at Ground Floor, AFS Apartment Building, Loyola Street, Barrio Obrero, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow