Davao Food Trip #13: Yahong Restaurant Buffet and Ala Carte

With just 9 months to go before our big day, the hubby and myself went to ran some wedding prep errands. We were able to book our desired w...

With just 9 months to go before our big day, the hubby and myself went to ran some wedding prep errands. We were able to book our desired wedding date at Hotel Tropika and also bought some materials needed for our invites.

After the tiring search for the paper factory (which we never found), we were so famished! So I told the hubby that we were eating at this buffet restaurant somewhere in Torres St.

I learned about Yahong Restaurant while I hung out at Yoh Froz with my girlfriends the previous day. So I decided it was about time that the hubby and I go on another food trip!


Macaroni Salad


Fresh Water Melon


Sinabawang Baka


Pork Adobo




Grille Panga


Tahong


Appetizers


Buttered Chicken


Buko Pandan




Their Lunch Buffet cost PhP 228.00 per head. It was pretty cheap compared to other buffet restaurants in the city. However, for the limited and common food choices, the price is pretty expensive but the food tasted good, though. However, we were expecting food that were somehow uncommon and new but I guess we can't have the best of both worlds.

I disliked the Buko Pandan because it was bland and tasteless. I did not taste any buko at all. The rest of the food passed my taste palate.

Anyway, we still enjoyed our lunch and each other's company, and that was what really mattered!


Yahong Restaurant Buffet and Ala Carte is located at Auto Ville Compound, F.Torres Street, Bajada, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow