Davao Food Trip #14: Bhajia Grilled Pizza

The hubby and I spent another quality time together at the mall buying groceries and some other stuff. After we strolled the gadget section ...

The hubby and I spent another quality time together at the mall buying groceries and some other stuff. After we strolled the gadget section of SM Lanang Premier, we saw Bhajia Grilled Pizza just before we reached the escalators. So, we decided to try out their pizza and judge them ourselves.

It was a lucky day because while we decided on what flavor to order, the staff announced that they were on a Buy One Take One promo for just PhP 250.00. Lucky, indeed.


Hawaiian Pizza

Carnivore's Choice











The pizzas tasted good. I liked both pizzas. We bought home the other pizza and my auntie and brother liked it too. The pizzas has lots of toppings which is definitely a plus for such an affordable price. Also, I loved that their thin crust dough wasn't rubbery. Theirs was just the right amount of crisp.

It was indeed another "busog" day for me and the hubby.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow