Online Hauls -- Getting a Little Addicted

Online shopping is really the trend nowadays. Who could  resist the convenience of shopping in the comforts of your own home? I couldn't...

Online shopping is really the trend nowadays. Who could  resist the convenience of shopping in the comforts of your own home? I couldn't! In fact, ever since the first time I tried shopping online at Little Emily Shop, I have always been on the lookout for the next possible item to purchase.

My purchases were bag organizers, shoes, craft items, eyeglass frames, and rashguards.

Ocean Pacific Rashguard from toughshop swimwear
Travel Bag Organizer from little emily shop
Alphabet Stamps from eazy fashion online shop

Bags, organizers, and wallet from little emily shop

Ocean Pacific Rashguard from toughshop swimwear

Shoes from shoeroom

I didn't consider myself an online shopaholic. I was more of a cautious online shopper. I made sure I don't over spend and I only bought items that I could really use.

I was once an impulsive buyer and that was a part of my past that I never wanted to return to. I have successfully learned to control my spending and fortunately I became a wiser shopper.

You don't need to over spend on your purchases. Just make sure to buy stuff you need and stuff you will actually use. AND DON'T HOARD!!

Remember, when you know how to control your spendings you'll enjoy your purchases more!!!

Thanks for reading and enjoy shopping!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow