Celebrating Five Years of Love at Seagras Beach Resort

It's June -- our love month. The same date the Filipino people celebrate our Independence, my hubby and I celebrate our love. So t...



It's June -- our love month. The same date the Filipino people celebrate our Independence, my hubby and I celebrate our love.

So to celebrate five years of flowing love, we decided to spend a whole day at the beach. Just the three of us, me, hubby, and baby!

We chose to spend our special day at Seagrass Beach Resort, Samal because I was drawn to the pictures of the beach and  I also heard good feedback from some people.


The resort is okay with two pools, one free to use while the other one for a fee of 100. They have a small playground for the kids and kids at heart. They have rooms for guests spending overnight at the resort. The free pool is good and the most important thing is the bathrooms are nice!

The only thing I didn't really like is the sand of the beach. It was really unusual because the sand on the beach feels muddy. It was low tide when we arrived and when we stepped on the beach my feet sunk on the sand like I was stepping on mud.

Despite that unusual experience, we still enjoyed the day by swimming limitless in the pool. Baby Gwyn enjoyed it so much that she almost didn't want to go home.

Here are some snaps of our great Saturday together. Thanks for dropping by.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow