Frieda's Birthday Month: RMPC Beach Resort Edition

It's AUGUST and it's my baby girl's birth month. I actually promised her a beach party but because of unprecedented and unfo...



It's AUGUST and it's my baby girl's birth month. I actually promised her a beach party but because of unprecedented and unfortunate events a week before her anticipated birthday bash, we had to settle for a simple family beach bonding instead.


The beach option was actually cancelled but she begged for it and her begging for something she really love is my weakness. So I arranged for the three of us to spend half day at the beach just to grant her birthday wish.

We went to RMPC Beach Resort in Camudmud, Samal, Davao del Norte. I really intended to spend a day here with my hubby and baby because I wanted to personally experience the beach. This is so I can recommend it to my coworkers for our next team building activity.

What I loved about the place is that it's really clean. I actually saw the maintenance personnel going back and forth pushing wheel barrows and picking up fallen leave and other trash. The water is also very clean (evidence is the pool of fish swimming even in the shallower part of the resort). There are lots of trees to shield you from the very angry sun. They also have a basketball court and beach volleyball court if you wish to sweat out before plunging in the cool waters.
















The only negative thing I could ever think of is the road going to the resort. Don't get me wrong, the highway was actually cemented but the 400 meter dirt/rocky road leading to the resort is really a challenge. It's a little steep going down and really rocky but the beach resort is really worth all that hassle.

Here are some shots of the resort's amenities:

Basketball Court

Open Cottages

Dormitory

 Pavilion
Canteen
Function Hall
Closed Rooms

Closed Room
Volleyball Court

Here are pics of our family outing.



Here's how much we spent for a half day in the beach:
Ferry Boat - P120 two way (we have our own motorcycle)
Fees and charges - P180 (@ P60/pax - day tour) entrance fee, P35 one long table, P15 (@ P5/chair) monoblock chairs

(If you don't have your own ride, I am guessing the motorcycle/tricycle fare is around P50 one way)

Here's a shot of their Fees and Charges for your guidance :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow