Family Outing: Frieda's 6th Birthday Bash at the Beach

Another year had come and gone for my bebe. She's grown up really fast than I ever wanted. Actually, I really just want her to remain th...

Another year had come and gone for my bebe. She's grown up really fast than I ever wanted. Actually, I really just want her to remain the cute and cuddly bebe. Anyway, time and age is inevitable! So rather than I moped about my bebe's very fast growth, it was about time we celebrated her birthday!

It was supposed to be a gathering of the Sumalinog and Tocmo Family and a double birthday bash for my bebe and her cousin from Manila. Sadly, few days before the scheduled beach party, my hubby's uncle got into an accident and he was hospitalized. So the double celebration was cancelled.

However, since I already had my aunt prepare for the food, we still pushed through with bebe's birthday celebration, but without hubby's family.

Anyway, we still had a blast at the beach and the birthday girl enjoyed her birthday bash so much that she had an extreme tan!







Thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow