Gugo Shampoo and Conditioner: My HG Haircare Product

So the search for the perfect haircare product is totally over (for now). Finally I have met my match. The 100% Natural Gugo Shampoo and Gug...

So the search for the perfect haircare product is totally over (for now). Finally I have met my match. The 100% Natural Gugo Shampoo and Gugo Conditioner.





I found out about these products through an IG shop called The Happy Organics (Paranaque reseller). This seller followed me in IG and I checked out her shop and was glad that I did. I saw different organic/natural soaps and other products.

What caught my attention was the shampoo and conditioner as I was in constant search for an effective haircare product. With my frizzy, tangled, wavy hair, I need a shampoo that would lessen the frizz, prevent tangles, and reduce hair fall. Pretty much a high standard, huh?

So I read the description of their haircare products and I was pretty convinced with it so I decided to try it. Since it was all natural, I had no fear whatsoever.

Verdict: Very Effective (this may be case to case basis)

- Lesser hair fall (as compared to the other natural/organic shampoo I have tried)
- Not overpowering smell
- Conditioner is lightweight
- Keeps my hair smooth and tangle free

The most important test I did with this product which it passed with flying colors was going to the beach and soaking in salt water. Before I went to the beach, I used the conditioner. I forgot to bring my shampoo and conditioner with me so after dipping in the beach for about an hour, I just simply rinsed my hair with tap water.

The best thing that happened was it didn't feel sticky or dry at all. I was still able to comb through it without the tangles (note: I have wavy hair). So it was a winner.






I just finished a bottle of conditioner and shampoo. Yes, I did repurchase.

Search for @thehappyorganics_paranaque in instagram or visit their FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Happy-Organics-Parañaque

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow