My Vacation/Travel Must-Have!!!

A year ago I booked a flight for a group of five to Cebu. It was scheduled for March 2014. So after booking our flight, I have to wait an en...

A year ago I booked a flight for a group of five to Cebu. It was scheduled for March 2014. So after booking our flight, I have to wait an entire year to go on a vacation with friends.

Then one day I saw Kris Aquino flaunt her "travel must-haves" in her morning show Kris TV. One item caught my attention and got me really interested --- the bag organizer or pack cube. So I searched for a cheap alternative of the one Kris had.

Thank God for internet and Google, I finally found the one I was looking for in a blog talking about her online purchases. So long story short, I found the online shop called Little Emily Shop.

So come March of 2014, I was finally able to putting my pack cube to the test!!

Clothes fit just right


So happy with this purchase! It was really a big help in organizing my clothes and keeping my backpack clutter free!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow