Himalaya Gentle Daily Exfoliating Face Wash

YES! I finally found the perfect facial wash for me. I've been experimenting with home remedies, trying out different brands of facial w...

YES! I finally found the perfect facial wash for me. I've been experimenting with home remedies, trying out different brands of facial washes and searched online for the perfect solution for my stubborn pimples and pimple marks. And finally after the long search, I have found the ONE!

Let me just tell you a little something about my pimple/acne dilemma. I am not really the acne/pimple prone kind of person. Actually, I only do get pimples when I have my period and it's only about less than 3 at a time. However, out of curiosity and desperation to even out my blemishes I tried to use this organic sunflower oil which promised to lighten pimple marks. To my utter surprise, it did not only "DID NOT WORK", it also broke me out BIG TIME! I started seeing small bumps on my left cheek which gradually grew out to become medium sized pimples (mind you it wasn't my period yet). I continued using my then current facial wash (Belo) but it wasn't doing anything--not multiplying it but not getting rid of it either. In my desperation to get rid of them I switched facial wash (Ponds Acne Clear) but it got worse. After 2 and a half weeks of religiously using it I broke out even more. OH NO!

So I went for home remedies I learned from the internet. There was the calamine lotion, the ice cubes, the lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar, and tons more. I tried the calamine and the ice cubes. The ice cubes do relieve the swelling of the acne and the calamine helped in drying out the pustules. However, it takes about more than 3 days for the acne to finally die out and flatten. And despite my efforts not to pick them out I still get the dark mark.

After carefully scanning through the shelves of facial washes and soaps at the local supermarket, I stumbled upon Himalaya Gentle Daily Exfoliating Face Wash. 



It's not entirely the answer to my pimples but it did improve my skin. I noticed that it helped lessen my breakouts and my skin went to freaking scary to normal. I still get the occasional pimples (pre-mens breakouts) but no longer the over sized ones.

Have you tried this facial wash? Do share your thoughts and let me know.

XOXO
Hilda

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow