Bango Beach, A Beautiful Pacific Paradise

It's the day after my birthday and no time was wasted as the husband and I drove up to the nearby municipality of Caraga, Davao Orien...


It's the day after my birthday and no time was wasted as the husband and I drove up to the nearby municipality of Caraga, Davao Oriental and visited Bango Beach. The drive was pleasant and smooth as the road to Caraga was cemented and there was no fear of getting lost since we only needed to traverse the main highway. Once we reached the Poblacion, there was a visible signage of Bango Beach on the road side. Be mindful though that once you leave the main highway, the road leading to the beach was rocky and a little steep but the resort wasn't far from the main highway.







When we arrived at the resort we were greeted by the caretaker and we're asked to pay for the entrance fee.Then we drove further inside to the parking area. There were enough parking spaces for vehicles and lots of shade trees all around the area as well. At the parking area I was already able to see glimpses of the ocean ahead and it made me so excited.
 



When I finally walked into the resort I immediately noticed the serene and scenic beauty of the vast pacific ocean. The view was very calming and relaxing. Looking at the open ocean ahead gave me a sense of peacefulness and oneness with nature. I guess that was just the effects of the open sea before me.





The place was impressively clean and well maintained. I loved that there were so many trees all around the entire resort that gave natural shade especially during noon. It was such a relief to be sat down under the shade as the heat of the 12:00 noon sun was very unbearable. The resort has a long powdery shoreline and the rock formations and the coves on each end added so much drama to the entire ambiance of the resort. Just basking in the beauty of the entire beach resort had me salivating. I wanted to take a swim but sadly we had limited time.





Since we were pressed for time, we were not able to check their facilities and roam the entire resort from each end. We were only able to appreciate the beauty of the beach, take lots of pictures, and enjoy the cool sea breeze while swaying on the rubber swing sets.


 


This place deserved a whole day of our attention, an overnight stay even, which we planned to do the next time we drove back to Caraga.


Rates and Fees:
Day Tour - P10 Adults; P5 Kids
Overnight - P15 Adults; P10 Kids
Non Aircon Room for 6 - P1500
Aircon Room for 2 - P1500

You Might Also Like

1 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow