Pusan Point, Where The Sun Rises

Our Davao Oriental excursion won't be complete without a short stop over at Pusan Point. It was said that this was where the first su...


Our Davao Oriental excursion won't be complete without a short stop over at Pusan Point. It was said that this was where the first sun rise of the new millennium in the Philippines was witnessed. So it was a must that we visit the place before heading home.









There was no problem traveling to Pusan Point as the road was cemented and there was a signage where you would take a turn from the main highway. Just keep driving on the cemented road and by the end of the road you would see the Pusan Point building and a lighthouse.














I found nothing really special at the place but what attracted me the most was the view of the vast Pacific Ocean. The facility had aged but it was adequately maintained. The bathroom was clean. However, I found the science museum pretty small for my liking but I think kids would enjoy it either way.










I enjoyed watching the view of the ocean kissing the rocky cliffs. I also loved the cool sea breeze that was so refreshing. Sitting under the shade and listening to the ocean waves was a nice break from the long drive.

Entrance Fee - P50

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow