A Quick Day Trip to Golden Bay Beach Resort and Spa

This post was long over due but hey, life's pretty overwhelming right now. Anyway, I first learned of Golden Bay Resort and ...





This post was long over due but hey, life's pretty overwhelming right now. Anyway, I first learned of Golden Bay Resort and Spa from google but there aren't that so many blog posts about it. This resort have been in my to visit beaches list because the place looked promising and rates are within the budget range. That's why when some FB friends posted pics of their experience at the said resort and one of my office mate who went there said the place wasn't bad at all, I had planned a visit to the said resort.


So when the fambam found a chance, we went here without even knowing exactly where this resort was. I only relied on my office mate's instructions and watched out for any signage on the road. Luckily for us we were not lost and we reached the resort safely.






WHAT I LIKE:

- The resort is clean and not crowded

- The receptionist is accommodating and courteous

- The staff is helpful when I complained about some ants under our table and chairs

- Rates are affordable (Daytour Fees: Kids - P35, Adults - P55; Small Table - P300)

- They have ample number of closed rooms and open cottages






WHAT I DON'T LIKE:

- It's good that they have Videoke but I find it a little too close to each other that it had the tendency to be too noisy if used simultaneously

- Videoke fee is expensive at P200 per hour

- No appropriate signs for bathrooms

- The bathroom near the open cottages/tables do not have toilet bowl, no lighting, and no door knob. The bathroom is also dirty and stinks (so I am guessing it don't have water supply either but I could be wrong)


Would I come back? Maybe in the very distant future because despite being semi-secluded (which I prefer), I cannot let the bathroom issue pass. Bathrooms are essential for my beach resort preferences. I expected the bathrooms to be well kept/well maintained considering the resort is not over crowded with guests.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow