Go Pro Hero 7 Black

After years of longing, the husband and I have finally bought for ourselves a Go Pro. We have always wanted a Go Pro but because it was way ...

After years of longing, the husband and I have finally bought for ourselves a Go Pro. We have always wanted a Go Pro but because it was way out of budget we settled for SJCAM which by the way is not really a let down. Our SJCAM has served us well -- it has broken down on us but got it repaired and served us for two years. Unfortunately, we have lost it on our recent trip in Lake Carolina Baganga last month. That is why we were on the lookout for another action camera (because we need it for our trip to Cebu in June).

It isn't really our intention to buy a Go Pro because it is still not within our budget. However, as I was browsing the net for a possible replacement to our lost action cam, I found this online store selling gadgets with a very flexible payment options. Poundit.com has COD, credit, debit, and they even offer installment options which hit the box for me. It is then that I thought of getting a Go Pro and pay it on installment. I discussed this with the husband and he is in agreement with me. However, after a few more discussions weighing the pros and cons, we have come to a decision to just look for a gadget store in our city and borrow my sister's credit card to buy a Go Pro.

Even though the offer in Poundit is very attractive, we decided to just buy at a physical store rather than online because we are afraid of getting a defective product and face a hassle of returning it. I am not saying Poundit will send us a defective product but we are just cautious of online purchases especially that it costs so much.

After searching for a shop that accepts RCBC installment and after a failure to buy at a camera store in Abreeza, the husband has finally found the store we are looking for. IClick Digishop in SM City Ecoland offers a wide range of cameras, action cams, drones and camera accessories. He is able to get in contact with one of the staff thru messenger and we learned that they are on sale. However, since we have opted for the 12 months @ 0% interest installment, we are not able to avail the sale (SRP 24,690 / Sale Price 21,000).

As for my thoughts on the camera, the Hyper Smooth Stabilization feature is really great because the videos do not appear shaky, perfect for biking or motorbike rides. The still pics are also nice. I am not very picky on my camera specs, just as long as it will provide good quality pictures and it can be used underwater I am okay with it.

However, I have encountered some minor problem while using it to take under water photos. I notice the touch screen is super sensitive that when I submerge the camera it will either swipe left/right/up/down when it hits the water current/wave. Another thing is the touch screen is not responsive when already submerged under water so it takes some practice on how to submerge the camera without changing the modes in your camera by accident.

Now here are sample shots and video of our Go Pro Hero 7 Black. (Disclaimer: I am not tech savvy and this is not a review.)









P.S. The sale is only until May 1, 2019.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow