Davao Food Finds: Frozen Delights

Even during the Habagat  (moonsoon) season, Davao's hot weather remains, well, HOT. So, what better way to cool off is through frozen d...

Even during the Habagat (moonsoon) season, Davao's hot weather remains, well, HOT. So, what better way to cool off is through frozen delights! Here are some new frozen delights discoveries I found over the weekend.

Hershey Softserved Ice Cream
SM Supermarket, SM Lanang Premier

This is by far the best softserved ice cream I have ever tried. I love that I can really taste the richness of a real Hershey Chocolate. Yum! Another plus point is the price. For only P15.00, you get to enjoy real Hershey Chocolate goodness on a cone!



Buko Pandan Flavored Dirty Ice Cream
Mang Danny Ice Cream, Lots For Less Lanang

I'm not super sold with Mang Danny's Ice Cream. There is nothing spectacular about the taste (in my own honest opinion). I don't even get what the hype is really about. This particular ice cream is so famous in Roxas Night Market that people will spend hours in line just to buy one. Probably it's just me ot it could be a fake. Anyway, I buy another flavor to test if it was just the wrong flavor for me. So I buy Ube and Chocolate flavor. After the first bite, I am certain that I don't like it. I can't even distinguish the two flavors because they taste alike. Another thing I don't like is that this little thing costs P25.00. So not worth it.



Chocolate Milk Shake
Yoh Froz, Torres St

The only Yougurt drink I have ever tried is the one from Nestle, specifically the Mango flavored Yougurt drink. Yoh Froz isn't initially in our plan. We are supposed to go to Kawaii Cafe but sadly they are closed on Sunday. So left with no other options as the other ones (FTU Creamery and Cafe Mi Corazon) we went to are also closed, we went here for a quick refreshment fix.

I ordered Chocolate Milk Shake. I like it because I can definitely taste the yougurt but I don't appreciate that I couldn't taste even the slightest chocolate flavor. So I am in the middle with this drink. If I remember correctly, I think this costs P135.00 more or less.



My friends and I promise to try other cool cafes in the city and I am so looking forward to it!

Do you have any suggestions? Please do tell in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow