Remebering How It All Started

I can't believe it has already been quite a long time ago when the hubby and I first began our love story. I know seven years isn't ...

I can't believe it has already been quite a long time ago when the hubby and I first began our love story. I know seven years isn't that long enough to brag about but in this day and age, I believe seven years is actually already some kind of achievement.

I remember when we were still starting, we were two broke people with very less to spend so dating was something we found very luxurious. We couldn't really afford a regular dinner date even in a not so fancy restaurant because we have no spare to spend.

It's pretty awesome going back on to the memories of how our journey lead us to where we both are now. Together we have dreamed and together we have conquered. We both have struggled and fought and become victors.

Looking back to our beginnings make my heart swell with joy. Can you imagine that our first actual date is just a long walk, with full of heartfelt talks and hearty laughter, from San Pedro Street to Quezon Boulevard. For most people, it is nowhere near fancy, but for me it's the best date my hubby and I ever had. Just having to enjoy each other's company without worrying how much we need to spend or who will pay for what has made that date a very special one. Hubby's company and our conversation is for me, indeed priceless.

Anyway, fast forward a couple of years after, we are both blessed with stable income and employment, hubby and I are finally able to go to places and spend a little. Nothing too extravagant but still memorable.

We are able to dine out, go on vacations, and make memories together. Travelling with him has become my favorite past time. Even just riding on the motorcycle around the city is special as long as I am with him. Below are some highlights of our years together.



OUR TRAVELS . . .
January 2013 - Gumasa, Glan, Sarangani



May 2013 - Surigao del Sur



March 2014 - Tarsier Conservation Area


March 2014 - Loboc River Cruise


March 2014 - Fort San Pedro, Cebu City



August 2014 - Rainbow Beach Resort

September 2014 - Jack's Ridge


November 2014 - Edens Nature Park


January 2015 - Maxima Aqua Fun


April 2015 - Cannibad



May 2016 - Sohoton, Surigao del Norte



September 2016 - Sleeping Dinosaur View Deck


September 2016 - Manay Coastal Area


October 2016 - D'Leonor Inland Resort and Adventure Park



OUR FOOD DATES . . .
November 2013 - Post Movie Ice Cream Date at Ice Giants Sta. Ana


August 2015 - D'Japanese Tunnel



August 2016 - Buffet dinner at Buffet 52

September 2016 - Brunch at Kairos Kitchen



September 2016 - Bhajia Grilled Pizza


October 2016 - Kawaii Cafe



October 2016 - Lyndon's





For more than two years now, hubby and I still enjoy going to new places and dining out at new restaurants. I get to enjoy both my love for nature and food, and my love for my hubby. I thank God for blessing us with the resources and time that we need. Everything wouldn't really be possible without Him!


Remember, always find time to enjoy the things that make you happy with the people that makes the experience even happier! It's not always about how grand or expensive your date should be. It's all about the company you have and the happiness you get with that person.

Thank God for everything! Put Him in the center of your relationship. Fight for love. Keep the love. Stay in love.


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow