Davao Food Trip #15: Kawaii Cafe Davao

Our company held it's annual Sportsfest opening ceremony over the weekend. The hubby picked me up right after the basketball game was ov...

Our company held it's annual Sportsfest opening ceremony over the weekend. The hubby picked me up right after the basketball game was over and together with our bebe, we headed straight to this new cafe in town for a late afternoon treat.

The place was called Kawaii Cafe. Indeed, it was really "kawaii" (cute) with all the Hello Kitty decorations and pink walls.


The bebe ordered Strawberry Freak Shake. The Strawberry shake was good. However, the Choco Caramel Cake topping was TOO sweet that we had a very hard time finishing it. I loved sweets but I preferred bittersweet treats because very sweet food tend to make me "umay".
Strawberry Freak Shake - PhP168.00




Strawberry Freak Shake



I ordered the Coffee Freak Shake which was actually the best choice I made. As I mentioned about the cake topping, the coffee taste somehow balanced the sweetness for me. However, I still wished there was more "kick" of coffee in the shake as I felt like the coffee was "bitin" (lacking).
Coffee Freak Shake - PhP168.00


The hubby ordered Vanilla Smoothie which was also delicious. It actually reminded me of my bebe's milk Pediasure Vanilla Flavor.

Vanilla Smoothie - PhP95.00








Overall, the ambiance gave that nostalgic feeling of the days back when I was a little girl because of the Hello Kitty theme. The cafe's interior was a good backdrop for cute photo shoots. The wall painting made me feel warm and cheerful. The crew's service was good and fast. The shakes tasted really good. If only the cakes were not super sweet, the whole experience would have been perfect!

Kawaii Cafe Davao is located at Doña Segunda Complex, Opposite 7-11, Ponciano Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow