Davao Food Trip #20: SM Food Hall's S.A.L.O and Noonsaram

It was the bebe's first movie date and husband and myself made sure it was memorable for her. We watched Coco which we enjoyed so mu...



It was the bebe's first movie date and husband and myself made sure it was memorable for her. We watched Coco which we enjoyed so much. The bebe did well behaving at the cinema. She wasn't scared when the lights were turned off, she was indeed a big girl already. After the movie she couldn't stop recounting the highlights of the movie. I could see she enjoyed it so much.

Since the movie was pretty long, we were all famished when it finished. So I decided we ate at SM's Food Hall since it was fairly new and I liked this one stall that served good food at reasonable price. We ate at S.A.L.O. My sister and I already tried the "Lechon to share" meal worth P249 the other day and I was impressed with the serving and price which was really reasonable.








My thoughts:
- Food is delicious and serving is generous
- Price is reasonable (ranges at 120 - 200 for single meal and around 250 - 500 for shared meals at S.A.L.O)
- Food stalls in the Food Hall were few though but I think there would be a few more stalls opening soon
- nice dining place to enjoy variety of food

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow