Davao Food Trip #19: Cabalen Eat All You Can

The sister and myself were on the hunt for outfits for our annual company Christmas Party. Our theme this year was Paskong Pilipino whic...



The sister and myself were on the hunt for outfits for our annual company Christmas Party. Our theme this year was Paskong Pilipino which meant we would be wearing Filipiniana inspired outfits. We both decided we'd go in a barong. She decided she'd pair it with square/wide pants while I wanted a balloon skirt to pair my barong.

My sister was lucky enough to find her pants and shoes while I was very unlucky not finding anything at all. So after almost 3 hours of strolling the whole women's section of SM Department Store and finding nothing, the sister and myself were very hungry.

I remembered reading about this eat all you can restaurant that was just opened this year at SM Annex. We found Cabalen at the ground floor of SM Annex and we were glad that their lunch buffet costs only P333. 76.




The food choices were not very wide unlike other buffet places but the dishes they offered were really appetizing and looked delicious.








My thoughts:
- Price was reasonable
- Food tasted very delicious and flavorful
- Ambiance was typical restaurant, well lighted and not crowded
- courteous staff
- Definitely worth a try

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow