Davao Food Trip #03: Zabs Eat All You Can Buffet

Ever since I have tried Yakimix Buffet, I have been in the look out for a good Eat-All-You-Can Buffet place in the city. I happen to stumb...

Ever since I have tried Yakimix Buffet, I have been in the look out for a good Eat-All-You-Can Buffet place in the city.

I happen to stumble upon a blog about Zabs and read good feedback about their food and service.

I ate here twice already and I could say I would still be going back.

What I like:

- Food is good (though you could still find other buffet places better)
- Price is mid-ranged. P300-P400(I forgot how much exactly ;D)

What I don't like:

- The first half of the restaurant where the buffet table is located is quite small and a little crowded (when I ate there on Feb 13, there was no more room so we were forced to sit in the interior part of the restaurant. Hassle if you need to walk a good distance from your table to the buffet table.)

Tip: If you don't have reservations, you might want to come early like around 6:00 - 6:30 pm (if eating dinner) so that you can get the seat near the buffet table. ;)


We had to go out of that door behind me to get to the buffet table :)


Sorry crappy shot

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow