Davao Food Trip #02: Yakimix Japanese Buffet Style


Eat-All-You-Can Buffets in this City is either cheap or sky high expensive. However, you can be sure that most of these buffets offer really good service and very good food.

Yakimix is in the expensive, fancier side of the bunch but the food is really worth it. You just have to try it. They are not all Japanese food, though, because they offer Filipino dishes too among others.

I really don't know that Yakimix ever existed in our city. To be honest, I don't know what Yakimix is, period. Until my friends Jennilyn and Mary Rhea invited me for a lunch get together. It was actually my first time to eat in a fancy eat all you can buffet.






So the next time you crave for Japanese Food, why don't you pay this resto a visit. You won't regret it.

Much Love,
Hilda xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow