Davao Food Trip #17: Inengs

It's Payday Weekend!!! Hooray! So my sister and I went shopping, something I haven't done in a while, so I grabbed the opportunit...


It's Payday Weekend!!! Hooray! So my sister and I went shopping, something I haven't done in a while, so I grabbed the opportunity to buy myself new pair of jeans and shoes. (Mom tagged along too).

I also intended to buy a girly outfit I can use for my upcoming prenup shoot. However, I wasn't so lucky because I never found the outfit of my taste. SO I just ended up with 2 new pairs of jeans and a pair of jelly shoes (which I was so dying to buy ever since Davao weather had been always wet).

Anyway, after the tiring jeans and shoe fitting, we were starving. We initially wanted to eat at S&R but it was full and we couldn't wait longer to get seats. So instead of heading to our default favorite pizza store (Greenwich), I decided to check out what GMall's The Peak had to offer. After looking at the restaurants there, we decided to eat lunch at Ineng's.


Mom ordered Pork BBQ with Fresh Lumpia, I ordered Chicken Inasal meal, and sister ordered Grilled Pork Chops.

Grilled Pork Chops

Chicken Inasal

Pork BBQ with Fresh Lumpia


The food tasted good. Its savory and delicious. However I found the yellow rice (I don't know what it was called) very oily. But the food still tasted good so it was fine.

I also like that the meal comes with drinks already and you have the option to upgrade to bottomless drink. Price is okay for its serving size (I forgot the exact price but each of our orders was priced around PhP 110-195). And service was good too.

Overall, we enjoyed our lunch and that was all that really mattered.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow