Davao Food Trip #16: Noon Saram Korean Cafe

With only more or less 4 months to go before our big day, the hubby and I, together with my sister/maid-of-honor, went to the bridal sho...



With only more or less 4 months to go before our big day, the hubby and I, together with my sister/maid-of-honor, went to the bridal shop to try on the gown I have chosen and to get an update on the sleeves that I requested (since the gown I chose was a strapless gown). I tagged my sister along so we could choose the dress for her as well.

After about 2 hours of fitting and discussion with the couturier, we were already starving. My sister went ahead because she had some errands to run so it was just me and the hubby who went out for lunch.



I already tried Noon Saram's Mango Bing Soo on Valentines Day but the hubby had a sore throat that day so he wasn't able to try it. That was why we decided to try it again and also so we could try the other dishes they offered.

Donkkaseu (Breaded Deep Fried Pork Cutlet in Donkatsu sauce)

Gimbap

Free Kimchi Side Dish

Chocolate Bing Soo

Hubby ordered Donkkaseu (Breaded Deep Fried Pork Cutlet in Donkatsu sauce), while I ordered Gimbap and for dessert we shared on Chocolate Bing Soo.



My experience:
Place - very good location because it was near the mall, near schools, and was situated on a corner street. Very easy to spot and you could immediately tell you're at the right place because they had this TV facing the street that's showing KPOP. Also the place had a good lighting and was spacious.

Food - The Donkkaseu was very flavorful. I am a Gimbap fan so as long as it wasn't bland, I am sold. The Chocolate Bing Soo was delicious. It had the perfect sweetness I liked for my dessert (not too sweet but not bland).

Another thing I love about the food we ordered was the serving -- they had a very generous serving. The Donkkaseu was good for sharing (however the serving of the rice was little). One order of Gimbap (regular) had 12 slices which was also good for sharing. The small sized Bing Soo can also be shared depending on your appetite (but one order was good for me alone :P).

Price - a little pricey but as far as the food we tasted, it was still worth it.

Noon Saram is located at Sta. Ana corner Leon M Guerrero St (fronting Holy Cross of Davao College).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow