Davao Food Trip #05: Creating Keepsakes Cafe

Experts say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I believe so too. The best part of breakfast (or any meal) is sharing it ...

Experts say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I believe so too. The best part of breakfast (or any meal) is sharing it with friends.

What way to celebrate friendship is non other than having a meal with them.

My friends Doris and John found out about Keepsakes cafe and they loved the place. I was intrigued because I've already heard about it before. So I joined them for a hearty breakfast and good conversation.


Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie, Coffee Crumble Cookie, Nutella Cookie
(PhP15 each)
I love the cookies because they are sweet enough that you'll want to take a few more.


Cozy Interior perfect for nice chats and hearty laughter

Keepsakes Corner (look at all those notes)

Interior

Garlic Chicken
PhP95 (comes with free ice tea)


The food is good and affordable. The place is cozy and comfy and most especially not very crowded during the morning. A very nice place to eat and celebrate friendship.

They are open as early as 7:30 am during weekdays and 10:00 am during weekends.

I'll definitely be back here to try their deserts and other dishes and more friendship celebrations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow