Perfect Hair Care Regimen: Still on the Hunt

I recently had my hair colored. Therefore, I needed to go the extra mile to take care of my colored tresses. I know I previously shared her...


I recently had my hair colored. Therefore, I needed to go the extra mile to take care of my colored tresses. I know I previously shared here about my HG hair care product but just as other products out there, the effects didn't last that long.

I did love the "Happy Organics Gugo Shampoo and Conditioner " but just like other hair products, when the "hiyang" stage was over, my hair began looking frizzier and untamed. That's why the search for the perfect hair care product is back on.

Here are the products I have tried so far and my personal thoughts about them.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner 
PROS: For a month of daily use, I could say my hair loved it. Every after use, my hair always felt smooth with very minimal tangles.
CONS: My hair started getting used to it for a while and the effects are not so fabulous as my first few washes.
VERDICT: I will still use it but I think I will alternate it with another conditioner.




Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
PROS: I feel like my hair is very clean every after wash.
CONS: It has SLS so I don't use it often. I only use it when I think my scalp needs deep washing.
VERDICT: I only use this like once a week or once every two weeks.



Nanny Rose's Gugo & Lawat Shampoo(**the HNH natural shampoo is my baby's shampoo)
PROS: It's organic. No Parabens. No SLS. It helps reduce my hair fall. Less hair breakage.
CONS: Quite drying and my hair feels a little stiff every after wash.
VERDICT: I still use it because I am still in search of an organic shampoo that will improve my hair strength and will address my problem with breakage and hair fall.


Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo
PROS: Nice scent (reminds me of Clairol Herbal Essences Hydration).
CONS: It did not deliver what it promised (based on my experience). I had more hair fall after washing and my hair has more tangles so it wasn't smooth. My scalp itches when I used this for a week.
VERDICT: Won't use again (unless if I run out of shampoo and have no choice)



Moringa O2 Herbal Hair Relaxing Serum++
PROS: It's not sticky unlike other hair leave-on products I used. Even if it's oil based, it did not leave my hair limp like baby oil does. Made my hair less tangles and easy to finger comb. My sister love it too.
CONS: I have oily face so it somehow adds to the oiliness of my face when I use too much product
VERDICT: I will still use it on days when my hair is very frizzy and difficult to tame.




Here's how my hair looked like 2 months ago when I recently colored and blow dried.
(I wish it was always like this)



I will update if I do find the perfect hair care for my hair. Thanks for dropping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow