The White Sand Experience at Gumasa, Saranggani

It's officially summer and I bet every wandering soul is looking for that perfect summer getaway without burning a hole in their wallet...

It's officially summer and I bet every wandering soul is looking for that perfect summer getaway without burning a hole in their wallets. If you're a certified beach lover looking for a place that is as equally gorgeous as Boracay minus the thousands of pesos to spend, try the beaches of Gumasa, Glan, Sarangani and you will fall in love with it's "postcard worthy" shoreline, powdery white sand, and clear bluish-green water.

(Great backdrop for picture taking)
I live in Davao City and there is not a single white sand beach in our city. I need to travel by boat or take a ferry to get to Samal Island if I want to enjoy white sand beaches. This is basically the reason why I am so easily awed and amazed by any white sand beach most especially the likes of Gumasa Beaches.





Although I need to travel 4 hours to get to Gumasa, it is all worth it when I have finally witnessed the beauty it offers. The water is inviting and the sand is very tempting for my excited bare feet.

(Powdery white sand perfect for a long bare foot walk)


I have instantly fallen in love with the place. The simplicity of it's natural beauty, the not so crowded environment, and the fresh clean breeze of the summer air is perfect for a beach enthusiast like me.






I am definitely coming back to this wonderful paradise in the South. It deserves two thumbs up!

Have you visited Gumasa? Do share your thoughts in the comments below. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow