Tinuy-an Falls -- Typhoon Pablo Aftermath

The second half of our day three in Surigao del Sur. We went to see the famous Tinuy-an Falls (dubbed as the "Philippines' Niagara&...

The second half of our day three in Surigao del Sur. We went to see the famous Tinuy-an Falls (dubbed as the "Philippines' Niagara"). Unfortunately, we did not witness the magnificence of the wide waterfalls but saw the post-Pablo after effects.




It was really a great disappointment for me because I have been anticipating the falls' grandeur that I always see on TV and other blog sites. I was in total shock to be honest!

However, the locals say that the local tourism office is planning to restore it to it's original form [before the typhoon hit] when the local/national elections are done.

Since there was really nothing my grumbling and disappointments could do, I just enjoyed my stay there along with my hubby and our friends.

I really do hope that the local government will be able to restore the exceptional beauty of the Tinuy-an Falls. I wish to be back and in my return I am hoping to see this magnificent waterfalls come back to its full potential!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow