My Amateur Makeup Finds -- Maybelline Line

I am finally able to buy the Maybelline Clear Smooth all-in-one Shine Free Powder (to go). I always see this at SM Supermarket counters an...

I am finally able to buy the Maybelline Clear Smooth all-in-one Shine Free Powder (to go).

I always see this at SM Supermarket counters and never really had the chance to purchase it before because I can't find the shade for me. When I finally find the right shade for me (natural) I immediately buy it (especially it's only Php99.75). Another Maybelline product I recently bought is the Blush Studio Cheeky Glow (fresh coral - Php199.00) and I also have a lip balm which I bought a year back.




I am not really a makeup junkie and in my previous experiences with cosmetics, I only use them when I am in the mood (i.e. once a month or once in every two weeks at most) or during a special event. See how close I am to my makeup stash. That's why I always hesitate buying cosmetics because I'm inconsistent when it comes to using them.

This week I am into the foundation-blush-lip balm combo. Let's see how long I'll be able to keep this up. heehee

Thanks for stopping by! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow