Chewy Choco Peanut butter Oatmeal Squares

In my previous post, I have written that I have a new food addiction as of the moment. It is an addiction indeed. Sunday afternoon I made ...

In my previous post, I have written that I have a new food addiction as of the moment. It is an addiction indeed.

Sunday afternoon I made another batch of the choco PB oatmeal recipe I found from the net. This time I made it into squares instead of balls. I did not follow all the ingredients given in the recipe and made my own version.

Chewy Choco Peanut Butter Oatmeal Squares
Ingredients:
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 1/4 cups Oats (I used Quick cook oats)


Procedure:
In low heat, melt oil and choco chips until smooth. Add peanut butter and honey until fully blended. Remove from heat and add oats. Place in a container lined with wax paper.

The kids already took their share even before I was able to take a photo of it.
She just can't wait. She had 8 squares in just one day. :)

Here's what's left after a day. Wow this is a huge compliment! They LOVE it!

Before Monday ends, it's all gone. :D Thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow