Davao Food Trip #18: Red Corner

***LATE POST*** My bebe and I went to a gown fitting with the future in-laws and after about an hour of looking for the MOG go...


***LATE POST***

My bebe and I went to a gown fitting with the future in-laws and after about an hour of looking for the MOG gown, we were so famished. After we bid the in-laws bye bye, the bebe and I headed to GMall because I needed more parchment paper for the invites.

After paying for all my purchases, the bebe was almost already throwing some tantrums because it was already lunch time after all. So instead of heading to our default fast food chain, I dragged her to GMalls The Peak because I remembered Red Corner already had a branch there.


I ordered "The Flash Burger" (P90)


The bebe ordered one piece patty and rice (P108) because for her "RICE IS LIFE!"

Bebe's dessert. I think this was called Brownie Ala Mode. Forgot how much it cost.


LIKES:
- The burger is really tasty and flavorful. The patty was really juicy and it was heavy even if I ordered the smallest one. It was also not super greasy.
- The burger patty that the bebe ordered tasted just like the patty on my burger.
- The bebe enjoyed the Brownies ala mode the same way I enjoyed the Mocha Shake
- Price is pretty expensive for the budget conscious me, but it was still worth it because the food tasted good
- Place is pretty cozy and not very crowded
- Service is good too (though the crew forgot to serve the Brownies ala mode so I had to make a follow-up)

DISLIKES:
- Serving time takes a little longer than I expected. If I remember right, we waited for maybe around 30-45 minutes for our orders to arrive but since the bebe was so talkative, it didn't matter much


I would definitely want to come back there and try the steaks next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM

Followers

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow